We invite you to find out more about joining our growing family of supporters. CTLO is a designated priority for breakthrough, the Caltech Campaign. Find out more in our CTLO Campaign Brochure. Learn about our work in the Campaign Magazine: Science is for Sharing.
Please contact CTLO's founding director, Dr. Cassandra Volpe Horii, to discover opportunities for alumni, community members, foundations, and individual donors to make an impact on teaching, learning, and outreach. We are grateful for your support and collaboration. Thank you for considering CTLO in your philanthropic efforts. We are grateful for your support of teaching, learning, and educational outreach at Caltech.
If you would like to give now, you can conveniently make an online gift:
- After entering your email and donation amount, select "Choose specific designations."
- In the pop-up designations window, scroll down to the "Other" section and select "Other Designation."
- Select "Continue" to close the pop-up.
- Type "Center for Teaching, Learning, and Outreach" in the write-in box next to "Other designation."
- Click "Next" and proceed with additional steps as indicated.
You may also mail a check made out to the Caltech Center for Teaching, Learning, and Outreach to:
Center for Teaching, Learning, and Outreach
Attn: CTLO Director
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91125