Guidelines for Programs With Minors
The Institute is committed to promoting the safety and well-being of minors on campus and involved in campus programs and activities and expects all faculty, staff, students, volunteers, contractors and other members of the Caltech community to behave appropriately and follow all applicable requirements when interacting with minors. A minor or child is anyone under the age of 18 ("Minor"). These document set forth guidelines and procedures for faculty, staff, students, volunteers and others who are working with Minors, including procedures for programs directed at Minors who are not matriculated Caltech students, to register with the Center for Teaching, Learning, and Outreach. For more information, please contact Mitch Aiken, in the Center for Teaching, Learning, and Outreach at (626) 395-4641 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Processes and policies for protection of minors working on campus
- Processes for clearance and registration of minors working on campus
Guidelines and Information:
- Guidelines for Programs with Minors
- Standards for Interacting with Minors
- Youth Programs Emergency Information