Please explore CTLO's on-demand resources on teaching in the following areas:Teaching for Inclusion and Diversity
Books & Articles
The offices below also support teaching and learning through services and resources for students and faculty:
Academic Media Technologies: audio visual services and digital media solutions, strategies, and recommendations.
Center for Diversity: leadership, outreach, policy and programming support for the campus-wide diversity initiatives associated with faculty, postdoctoral scholars, students and staff.
Counseling Center: free for all students, regardless of insurance plan.
- Honor Code: information on policies and practices for undergraduates.
- Peer Tutoring Program: for students to find peer tutors on campus (a free service).
- Disability Services: homepage with policies, links, and contacts.
- Caltech Accessibility Services for Students: contacts, policies, resources, and other information for students; this site contains useful material for instructors and TAs as well.
- Graduate Teaching Assistants: official institute policies for TAs.
- Honor Code: information on policies and practices for graduate students.
Hixon Writing Center: writing specialists and peer tutors for students; consultation and resources for faculty on writing-related topics in teaching and academic integrity.
- Caltech Library Resources for Faculty: course reserves, institutional repository, interlibrary loan, scholarly communication, classroom instruction, and more.
- Subject Librarians: offer assistance at at any point in the teaching and research cycles. There is a subject librarian for each Division.