University Teaching offers programs and services to Undergraduates to support Caltech's culture of peer-to-peer learning, studying, teaching, and mentoring.
- Specialized Undergraduate Teaching Assistant (UTA) orientation
- Ongoing collaboration with the Undergraduate Academics and Research Committee (ARC), such as the Student Guide to Filling out TQFR's.
- Workshops for the Course Ombuds program, which facilitates communication between students and the teaching faculty.
Visit University Teaching for more information!
Our center also offers a number of opportunities to connect to the broader educational community in Pasadena and beyond. PreK-12 outreach support includes:
- Coordination and support for teaching and lecturing opportunities in the local community.
- Mentoring and tutoring opportunities with local middle and high school students.
- Educational outreach office support for development and implementation of hands-on demonstrations and lessons designed for PreK-12 students.
- Coordination and support for campus clubs that bring PreK-12 students and families to campus or that visit local PreK-12 schools.
- Seminars and workshops for students interested in outreach.
Visit Outreach for more information!