STEM Teaching Network: CIRTL
How to create a free CIRTL account:
- Visit https://www.cirtl.net/users/sign_up/account
- Enter the information requested. Use your Caltech email. Please do not reuse passwords from Caltech or other accounts.
- In response to "What University are you part of?" choose "California Institute of Technology"
- An Introduction to Evidence-Based Undergraduate STEM Teaching. 8-week Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) through edX. Unlimited enrollment.
- The College Classroom. 12-week course with synchronous online class meetings. Limited enrollment.
Caltech is a member of the CIRTL Network
The CIRTL (Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning) Network includes 42 research universities implementing and advancing evidence-based teaching practices for diverse learners in STEM. This network organizes events, courses, and learning resources for graduate students, post-docs, and future STEM faculty.
Check out the CIRTL event schedule for topics that intersect with your teaching goals and take the opportunity to learn from a diverse range of STEM educators beyond Caltech. CIRTL offerings are free to Caltech participants.